Thursday, September 15, 2005

Damn you, Spiderman!

Spiderman's Web (aka Les) just tagged my soul. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Here's the game...

1. Seven Things I Hate Doing or That Scare Me
taxes
cleaning my bathroom
ironing
doing the trimming after cutting the grass
waking up before 9 a.m. (when you work nights, you're like that)
political correctness

2. Seven Things I Like
My Wife
My Kids
Writing
Traveling
Music
Politics
Sports

3. Seven Important Things in My Room
Bed
Sheets
Pillows
Air Conditioner
Books
Lamp
Easy Access to the Bathroom

4. Seven Random Facts About Me
I was once a radio disc jockey
I don't remember much else about those days
I have lived my entire adult life in one state (no, wiseacre, not the state of Confusion)
I was older when I married the Better Half than my dad was when he married mom (which fact won me a case of beer)
My wife has never seen me without a mustache
I once worked on a coal truck
I make a nasty Cajun hamburger

5. Seven Things I Plan on Doing Before I Die
See my kids finish college (I've got 8 years for that to come to pass - I think I've got a chance)
Win the Powerball (right!)
Spend as much time as possible on the Outer Banks of N.C.
Finish my book, "They told me go to Hell, so I did"
Participate in a Flyers Stanley Cup parade
Make the perfect batch of Buffalo wings
Laugh in a leftard's face

6. Seven Things I Can Do or Have Done.
Write
Cover a Miss America Pageant
Drive long distances
Build a shed/clubhouse for my son
Design two decks
Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame
Finish this quiz

7. Seven Things I Cannot or Will Not Do
Another one of these bloody quizzes!
Run for office
Eat broccoli
Drink wine
Be a liberal
Vote for Teddy "Beached Whale" Kennedy
Applaud Cindy Sheehan

8. Seven Things I Say the Most
"Fut the whuck."
"C'mon dude, finish the grass."
"Where's the damn screwdriver?"
"Hey, hon, gas is ____ at _______."
"Is your bag packed for practice (game/meet)?"
"Gimme your laundry. Now."
"No."

9. Seven Celebs On Whom I Have A Crush (this is just bloody ammo for the wife, agreed, but I'm going to amend it to include past crushes)
Meg Ryan
Ali McGraw
Ginger
Mary Ann
Farrah Fawcett-Fawcett
Rita Coolidge
Phyllis George


10. And Finally, Seven Souls I Have Ruined by Tagging Them (*evil lol* - sweet random revenge!)
Surprise! I'm not tagging anyone. However, I will invite all of you to post your views in your comment to this post.