Monday, May 09, 2005

Read this book!

A friend has forwarded this to me. It's a copy of a radio ad script for a new book coming out.
Enjoy.
PAUL MARTIN: Dale Carnegie didn't know jack about the real way to win friends and influence people.
This is Paul Martin. You may know me as the Prime Minister of the Dominion of Canada and the man who will keep Canada unified and clean up the mess in Ottawa.
Believe me, friends, I know the way to get it done. And, in my new book, "Secrets of a Successful Method to Winning Friends and Influencing the World," I will share my secrets with you.
Do you have to deal with carping critics? I know I do. And I can -- and have -- turned them into friends. Jack Layton? He eats out of my hand. Dalton McGuinty? I have him in my corner now.
My methods can work for you, too, as long as you have the power of Sussex Drive behind you.
You know I know what I'm doing when I write a book. Millions of you purchased my last work, "How to Escape Canada's Draconian Tax Laws."
Now, you, too, can learn and practice the secrets of my success when you buy "Secrets of a Successful Method to Winning Friends and Influencing the World," written by me, Paul Martin.
Thank you.
ANNOUNCER: To get your copy of Paul Martin's "Secrets of a Successful Method to Winning Friends and Influencing the World," please send $39.99, plus $50 for shipping and handling (don't forget the GST), to this address:
Liberal Slush Fund
Third Stall from the Door
Carolyn Parrish Restroom
Lester B. Pearson Airport
Toronto M9Z 9Z9
That's
Liberal Slush Fund
Third Stall from the Door
Carolyn Parrish Restroom
Lester B. Pearson Airport
Toronto M9Z 9Z9
Order yours today!
SECOND ANNOUNCER: This offer not available in Alberta.