Saturday, May 07, 2005

Another form of revolution

I'm of the belief that the one thing that the Liberal Organized Crime Family (read: the Libranos) can't stand is humor. Any kind of humor.
Joe Volpe's recent top-blowing episode, likening the MPs who were caught laughing at the absolutely hilarious and dead-on Western Standard cover (I can't get a copy of it in my corner of the eastern U.S., more's the pity) to the Klan, makes that blatantly obvious.
When the Libranos become a national laughingstock, their credibility will be shot to hell in a bucket... and we'll be enjoying the ride (apologies to the Grateful Dead for that line).
So, let's start the campaign. DT at mediaright has the songs of the Libranos, Kate at Small Dead Animals has got more wit, and I'll pass this along, with thanks to my compadre in anti-Librano crime, byall.blogspot.com

THE OIL SHORTAGE
A lot of folks can't understand how we came to have an oil shortage here in Canada.
Well, there's a very simple answer.
Nobody bothered to check the oil.
We just didn't know we were getting low.
The reason for that is purely geographical.
Our OIL is located in Alberta.
Our DIPSTICKS are located in Ottawa, ONTARIO.

I'll start compiling jokes (sorry, I'm not adept enough yet to take on the visuals) as you attach 'em. Call it the blogosphere's guide to Libranoland.

Free Canada!